The industry standard for patch cables. Length: 28 cm.
EBS PCF-PG28 Premium Gold Flat patch cable 28 cm mono angled
We understand how frustrating it may be to have little space on your pedalboard. EBS created the absolutely unique, highly small, and cheap EBS Flat Patch Cables to put an end to the hassle. Cables that won't let you down in terms of tone and flexibility while also reducing the amount of space required between pedals. The Premium Gold (PG) series is the smallest, featuring 24K Gold plated connections and a housing that is even smaller than the original EBS PCF-Deluxe (PCF-D) cables.
1 piece of 28 cm long.
- Double shielded cables and very low resistance keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
- Extremely compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
- Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10, 18, 28, and 58 cm.
- Contact house: 24 Carat Gold Plated
- Double Shield: Conductive PVC and Copper shield protect effectively from both LF and HF interferences.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Twisted Copper shield: 45 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 5,3 x 2,5 mm (rectangular cable), 22,0 x 11,5 x 5,0 mm (contact house)