Terms and conditions of use
1. These general conditions apply to all transactions between GuitarFX and Buyer and all products, from GuitarFX. Offers, quotations and invoices and agreements
2. Exceptions to these general conditions can only be agreed in writing with GuitarFX and relate only to the relevant agreement.
2. Orders and agreements
1. The customer is fully responsible for the accuracy of information provided on the order. GuitarFX reserves the right to assume that information provided by the customer are correct.
2. GuitarFX reserves the right to refuse orders whether or not to perform.
3. If acceptance of an order appears for any reason whatsoever not be possible, GuitarFX will search for a solution in consultation with the customer.
4. Unless explicity stated otherwise, all products are shipped without accessories, cables, power supplies, adaptors, documentation, boxes, or named differently.
5. GuitarFX can the safety of the Internet and the possibility of interception or disruption of data sent between the client and GuitarFX not guarantee and can be held in any way liable.
1. All prices are in Euros (& euro;), including VAT and excluding shipping and legal contributions, unless otherwise stated.
2. GuitarFX reserves the right to alter prices and terms as long as no agreement has been reached.
3. Discounts are supposed to be once each. Earlier bind discounts GuitarFX in any way to a subsequent agreement. No rights can be
4. derived from prices, which are not mentioned in any quotation or contract.
1. Payment is by bank transfer, credit card or online banking.
2. Orders will only be processed after payment is received. Payment is due
3. The buyer within 14 days of invoice date.
4. GuitarFX reserves the right to cancel orders if the buyer fails to pay within the period set for that purpose.
1. Delivery is made by PostNL unless otherwise stated.
2. Where the supply incomplete, damaged or incorrect should the customer within 14 days after receiving written notice to do here at GuitarFX. Failing this GuitarFX reserves the right not to process complaints and shall be deemed that the customer has authorized the delivery.
3. The buyer is obliged to inspect delivered products before operating it.
6. Delivery dates
1. Delivery dates are approximate and not binding for GuitarFX.
2. Exceeding the delivery time also does not mean that GuitarFX can be held. In any way be held liable
3. Delivery time starts upon receipt of payment .
4. When exceeding the delivery period by more than 30 days, the customer is entitled to cancel the order.
5. the longest delivery time of a product in a supply determines the delivery time of delivery.
1. Products remain the property of GuitarFX until fulfillment of all (payment) obligations.
1. Products offered must match the specified condition and any defects must be declared in advance.
2. GuitarFX reserves the right to incorrect product descriptions to pay an appropriate amount previously agreed to. If the vendor does not agree, the products are returned sender and the shipping costs of this party.
3. Shipping to GuitarFX at the risk of the vendor. GuitarFX is in no way liable for any loss or damage of the products.
1. The customer has the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt.
2. A return must advance reported to GuitarFX.
3. Products may be removed from the packaging, but must be unused and the products cost and risk of the buyer to be completely returned.
4. When returning returned.
5. receipt of returns does not mean GuitarFX accept the return.
6. a return must be carefully and properly packaged for transport.
7. For a return the original amount of the product listed will be credited on the bill, unless the product does not meet the return conditions.
8. The customer pays for the returning of the item.
1. GuitarFX guarantees the quality of products up to three months after delivery.
2. The buyer must notify in writing the defect before making a call on the guarantee.
3. The buyer shall bear the costs and risk of returning the product
4. A copy of the invoice serves as proof of warranty
5. This warranty does not apply if:..
- a. The product is in return not sufficiently protected against damage.
- b. Changes to the product by the customer have been made.
- c. Defects arising from incorrect or improper use, such as failure to observe the instructions for use, to be judged by GuitarFX.
- d. The defect is caused by intent or gross negligence, assessed by GuitarFX.
- e. The defect is caused by lightning, power outages, natural disasters, etc.
6. The following are excluded:
- a. Scratchy potentiometers
- b. Faulty switches
1. GuitarFX is not liable for it has issued (technical) advice, printing errors in catalogs, suppliers or manufacturers technical data and not foreseeable and not reasonably ascertainable poor quality of the products.
2. The remaining provisions liability GuitarFX always limited to the amount of the invoice amount.